Power Pros & More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Pros & More

Discuss MLB Power Pros and More! Home of the Success Mode and TeamRPG!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Power Pros & More Fourms!
Be on the lookout... for the new RPG...

MMO Baseball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Empty
PostSubject: MMO Baseball   MMO Baseball EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 am

Stumbled accross this the other day, its an online site where you can create your own player and have them play through various levels of baseball (not real team, CPU teams). Right now it is in beta, but ive got a character up....

http://www.mmobaseball.com/createaccount.aspx?ref=9235

Check it out, i think the current season is coming to an end soon but that means more stuff will be getting implemented. My pitcher's first game in USA Semi-Pro A ball (lowest level) i pitched a complete game shutout against the top team in my division.

My "baseball card" is below:

Slap Happy

Hes a pitcher, only played one game and i dont know how to display his pitching stats yet.
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball   MMO Baseball EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 am

dont mean to double-post, but one of the aspects of the game is having points and one way to get points is to recruit people.... if ya'll wanna help me out, in order for me to get referral points i need someone to click on that link above and sign up for an account... and then sign back in at least once!

Also if someone makes a catcher i can probably vouch for you and get you on the AA team im on.

What a Face
Back to top Go down

MMO Baseball
Page 1 of 1