Power Pros & More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Pros & More

Discuss MLB Power Pros and More! Home of the Success Mode and TeamRPG!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Power Pros & More Fourms!
Be on the lookout... for the new RPG...

Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dishnetkid
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
dishnetkid

Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!!   Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 am

For one of my MyLife players, Robert Tomlinson, at one point, playing at the next level above easy, couldn't see his ball-type pitching mark. What I want to know is, has this ever happened to you, and if so, could you help me figure out how to make it stop?
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

PostSubject: ????   Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 pm

im not sure id have to look into it....
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

PostSubject: Re: Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!!   Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 am

Have you tried going into settings and looking at what you have set up in there? I think when you move into another difficulty it automatically changes some options. There should be a setting for pitching ball mark that you can change! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!!   Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitching-I Can't See My Ball Pitching Mark!!!!
Page 1 of 1