Power Pros & More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Pros & More

Discuss MLB Power Pros and More! Home of the Success Mode and TeamRPG!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Power Pros & More Fourms!
Be on the lookout... for the new RPG...

MMO Baseball Club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 am

I posted a link to my profile in MMO Baseball a week or so ago, and right now Season 1 in Beta has ended, season 2 should be starting soon, i am considering investing in becoming a GM of one of the teams in the game, but would like to have people i know on my team. My link is below:

MMO Baseball Signup

Its a little tricky to start off, but is quite addictive and fun! Also i have 3 players created so far, a level 1 pitcher, level 2 right fielder, and a level 1 catcher. There are numerous skills you can work on training your player in:

General Attributes
Agility:
Awareness:
Confidence:
Luck:
Speed:
Stamina:
Vision:
Offensive Attributes
Bunting:
Coordination:
Power:
Defensive Attributes
Accuracy:
Arm Strength:
Sure-handedness:

You get skill points for training, and eventually (it is only beta!) points for playing in games, you also can unlock achievments through playing in games which allows you to buy better equipment (gloves, bats, shirts, etc.)

The game is FREE to play. HOWEVER, you CAN buy "points" which are used to create additional player, unlock achievements faster, and more. When you sign up you start with 300 points, a pitcher costs 100 points to make, an infielder costs 300 points to create, and an outfielder costs 200 points to create.

I purchased an additional 1000 points to create a catcher and unlock achievments for about $8 so if you so do desire to invest money in the game its fairly cheap. However, you can very easily create 3 pitchers, 2 outfielders and a pitcher, or an infielder FOR FREE and defnitely enjoy playing. I would love to have a Power Pros team on there to represent!!!

if you are interested, sign up and PM me in game, my username is KGriff, and my players are Slap Happy (SP), Moose Wildwood (RF), and Francisco Cervelli (C). You can also reply here with any questions and ill help you through the game, we only need a few people to create a team as you can sign up to 3 players from 1 user to the same team!!! new season should be starting within a week so if you start today you can get a bunch of training in to be ready for the season! I hope to see you guys on MMO.

-Karl
Back to top Go down
sms12
Tee-Ball Star
Tee-Ball Star
sms12

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 pm

I signed up
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: very cool   MMO Baseball Club EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:25 pm

a lot of the game is learn as you go, there isnt much description, except if you check out the faqs page... what player are you going to make... if you havent made one yet i might be able to suggest one for you.
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 am

If you are going to be an active player, i can problem get you on the AA team i am on right now as a pitcher, we are def short pitchers....

i can also suggest training strategies for you.
Back to top Go down
stevenjackson39
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
stevenjackson39

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 pm

wtf the site died orsomething.
i was cristiano messi on the USA AAA Bangor Lumberjacks, btw.
damn you, syracuse sparks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xiaolisms.co.nr
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm

i just got on now.... weird....

how many players do you have so far?
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: SEASON 2 CLOSE TO STARTING!   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 am

If you have a pitcher on MMO i can work to get you on the Semi Pro AA team in on now! Contracts are for approx $1000 a day so lots of training opportunities if you are lvl 1 or lvl 2! cheers
Back to top Go down
stevenjackson39
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
stevenjackson39

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 pm

yay it's back.
i don't need semi-pro AA, I've got USA Pro AAA! Very Happy
My salary was $1000, now after renegotiating it, it is:

Seasons: 2 Seasons
Total Salary: $300,000
Per Year: $150,000
Per Day: $3,000

Contract Bonus
Goal Payout ($)

30 Hits $50,000
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing

link to him:
www.mmobaseball.com/player.aspx?id=29632
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm

damn nice job son..... thats a great raise, my main guy is making $1300 a day, the other two are making $1000 a day, but then again my main is lvl 2 and my others are lvl 1 ive only been playing just over a week so prolly not as far along as you!
Back to top Go down
stevenjackson39
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
stevenjackson39

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

actually, I'm still level 1 too. Very Happy
I'm a sub mostly, but I get enough playing time to be worthwhile.
Plus, they're sorta weak at SS, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

well nice then, if you got 100 points to spare our little AA team could use some pitching.

I want to become an owner but i want to see what changes they make for season 2 before investing money in it, lol.
Back to top Go down
sms12
Tee-Ball Star
Tee-Ball Star
sms12

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:21 pm

i'll be on at least once a day ppmaster
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:53 pm

cool

what player(s) do you have so far?
Back to top Go down
MarvinCubbie
Admin
MarvinCubbie

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

I have one.:w00t!
Back to top Go down
https://powerprosnmore.forumotion.com
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 pm

wow you even got some games in.... nice!
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 am

Update on MMO Status: Offseason, season 1.

Right now for those who are playing, you are probably frustrated, right now no one is earning salaries for training and no games are being played. Remember this game is just in the beginning of beta stages so there are a lot of things to work through.

For those still interested in playing, check out my link at the top, you can at least create a player, the team im on now needs pitchers, and they are easy to create. you can send me a PM in the game to Kgriff and i can talk to the Owner and get you on our team.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE!!!   MMO Baseball Club EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 am

I have bought a Single A team which is great for those starting out to get their training up (once season 2 starts that is) and have a chance to get into the game without too much pressure. Let me know if you have a character looking for a team, im putting out good contracts right now!

Info:

Bellingham Orcas (Season 1 Record: 17-16)
League: USA Semi-Pro A
Conference: North
Division: Western

All positions welcome!
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the triple post...   MMO Baseball Club EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:30 am

Dont mean to keep posting, but a new update came out from the developers last night:

Quote :
Season 2 will be starting up this week. Keep an eye on the dev notes and we will announce which day of the week. Like in the first season there will be 3 days of preseason so that you can get your teams signed. We just finished the tactics for players feature and we are really rolling. We will jump the gun a little bit on the seasons start before we update the owners stuff because it is taking a bit longer then we expected. Let me tell you though, the owner features are worth the wait. Thanks for sticking with us this extended off season. Please make sure you spend the points you meant to for season 1 account achievements, because there will be no chance when season 2 comes.

I looked at the day on the log in page and I can't believe it has been 10 days already since the end of the season. Fredrik and I have been soooo busy it has just flown by.

Get ready for season 2, now that most know how the game is played it should be very competitive.

Have fun!

With the season starting this week, i will def be looking to add some active players.... hint hint Cool
Back to top Go down
PowerPro Jr
College All-American
College All-American
PowerPro Jr

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm

just signed up
Back to top Go down
PPMaster
First Round Draft Pick
First Round Draft Pick
PPMaster

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Nice you find a team yet? I know of one team desperately looking for players....
!!!!
My account name is KGriff, PM me the links/names of any players you need teams for and i will pass their names along, the team i am on now really needs LF, CF, Pitchers.... but can really use anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMO Baseball Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMO Baseball Club   MMO Baseball Club Empty

Back to top Go down

MMO Baseball Club
Page 1 of 1